MADA
Hi, my name is Madahi Martinez I am 22 years old. I was born in Montreal, but my origins are from Mexico and El Salvador. I love to see people grow and choose happiness overall. I always enjoyed being an out front person. I'm optimistic, I am grateful everyday for the simplicity of life, every moment and the creativity I was born with. I think that every day is a chance to create and to be different from yesterday.
And so, I am presently studying Business Management in college. I seek to find my passion in the business domain because I want to be self-employed, create and teach something new and good to people.
I really think that everyone can find their passion and make something good out of it. I encourage people to do so.
Starting somewhere is a start and small progress is still progress. The key is to never stop learning and to stay truthful to yourself.
Yours truly,
Madahi
☮💗
Comments
Post a Comment